(credit to Nina from Nina Reads for the image)
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
My Name is Megan I’m 26 years old and I hale from Toronto, Ontario… I am a very new blogger, I only started my blog in March but it is something I have always wanted to do just never thought I would be very good at it. I started blogging simply because I love reading, and I wanted to be able to share my love with as many people as I can!
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
I come from a hockey family (I do live in Canada), and my baby brother (ok so he is 20 years old now) was drafted into the NHL 2 years ago by the LA Kings, so hopefully someday we will get to see him wearing black and white.
- What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
I love everything about my blog! But I think it I had to choose I absolutely LOVE when I get character interviews from such amazing authors! I personally wouldn’t be able to write a book, never mind make up a whole interview with one of the characters!
- Where do you see your blog in five years?
In five years I would love to see my blog almost the same as it is now, just with a lot more posts, and more followers… I don’t want to make it into something so big I can’t handle it because I don’t want to take anything away from what I have started.
- Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?
Well because I havnt been blogging for that long, my tastes havnt really changed too much. But I do find that before I started blogging I would hop from reading a YA book to reading a totally smutty adult book… and now because my blog features YA books (because that is what I mainly read) and I kind of miss my smutty romance novels, but I always have so many books on my TBR list that I want to read so I can post them on my blog that I just cant find the time for any adult books.